Spikeball is a fun, active, and competitive 2 on 2 outdoor indoor sports games played on college campuses, tailgates, the lawn, yard, backyard, beach, or gym with rules kind of like volleyball.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE IT
- Easy to learn. After 10 minutes you’ll be hitting MONSTER spikes and playing amazing points.
- Play anywhere. All you need is 4 people and some open space. People play on the beach, in their backyard, the basement, gym class, you name it.
- Active. There’s a 100% chance this game gets you moving and a 75% chance you’ll break a sweat.
- As competitive as you want to be. Play casually or for keeps. Your call
Spikeball is perfect for the backyard, the beach, or even your living room.
Spikeball Standard 3 Ball Kit - Game for The Backyard, Beach, Park, Indoors
- IF VOLLEYBALL AND FOURSQUARE HAD A BABY - Spikeball is a fun, active, easy-to-learn game that can be played anywhere by anyone. The Spikeball Standard Kit is all you need for a good time.
- EASY TO LEARN FOR INSTANT FUN - Yard game experts and newcomers alike can pick up Spikeball quickly as it is easy to learn but difficult to master. Like volleyball, teams alternate possessions and try to spike the ball away from each other! Rule book included!
- PLAY ANYWHERE - Spikeball is perfect for the backyard, the beach, the park, the gym, and even your living room (if you're careful enough).