Zoom 5345 Cable Modem ReviewsOctober 14, 2020
The Zoom DOCSIS 3.0, Model 5345 featuring an 8 X 4 channel bonding that has eight downstream channels and four upstream channels which comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty. It uses a gigabit Ethernet port to provide the fastest speed. The modem is certified by Cable Labs, Time Warner Cable, Comcast, and many more. The modem uses advanced Broadcom integrated circuit technology and supports IPv4 and IPv6 for a powerful and flexible network addressing.
- Cable modem service interface: F-type female 75 Ω (standard coaxial connector)
- Ethernet LAN interface: RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, with Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Status indicators: Ethernet link, Connection Status, Upstream link, Downstream link, Power
- Weight: 8.7 ounces (246 grams)
- Size: 5.7 x 4.1 x 1.6 inches (14.4 x 10.5 x 4 cm)
- Power adapter: Level V energy-saving, switching power supply with 12 Volt DC, 1 Amp output. NEMA 5-15 plug is standard.
- Operating temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- System requirements: The cable modem must be connected to a cable modem service that uses any of the DOCSIS standards – 3.0, 2.0, 1.1 An available Ethernet port on a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer, or an available WAN Ethernet port on a wired or wireless router.
- Approvals: FCC part 15B, Bureau Veritas for IEC 60950-1:2005 (2nd Ed.) safety, CE, CableLabs
- Warranty: Two years
- Package contents: A cable modem, power cube, Ethernet cable, Quick Start flyer