PurePort is a company that makes tech accessories. We provide IT enthusiasts with cutting-edge and much-needed products. The PurePort Multi-tool is the only tool on the market that is specifically designed to properly remove lint and other debris from the charging port on iPhones and iPads. Other non-specific tools often damage the connectors. PurePort also removes oxidation from lighting wires, returning them to their original condition. PurePort will astound you!
- THE ESSENTIAL CLEANING & MAINTENANCE TOOL FOR IPHONE & IPAD - The PurePort multi-tool is the complete solution to keep your iPhone, iPad, AirPods, Lightning cables, and accessories clean and connecting flawlessly; inside, and out.
- EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR APPLE DEVICES - Tired of annoying, unreliable, connections when charging your devices? If you’re having trouble getting your iPhone, iPad, or AirPods to charge properly, its Lightning port and charging cable might need cleaning. PurePort safely cleans, restores, and revives damaged ports and charging cables to eliminate unreliable connections.
- CLEAN AND REVIVE LIGHTNING PORTS - Use tools 1, 2, and 3 to clean out those nasties from your iPhone or iPad Lightning port. Clear lint, hair, fluff, dust, oils, and other contaminants from the charging port. Extend and protect the life of your beloved Apple products, don’t use a needle or pushpin that could damage your devices.
How Does It Work?
- Dust, lint, hair, and skin oil are removed from iPhones and iPads. Ports for lightning
- Cleans and revitalises cable and accessory connectors.
- Speakers, microphone, and switches are all cleaned.
- A tiny multi-tool with six instruments, as well as a cleaning solution and a microfiber surface cloth.
PurePort Multi-Tool is a program that lets you do a lot of The iPhone and iPad’s Must-Have Cleaning & Maintenance Multi-Tool.
With PurePort, you can fix intermittent connectivity issues, revive damaged cable connectors, and extend the life of your iPhone or iPad and accessories.
Debris, corrosion, and muck should be kept out of your Lightning ports, switches, microphone, speakers, and connectors.
Honestly, I’m amazed. Before I got this, I was looking at buying a new iPhone. I’ve been fussing Witt the charger cord for months. I had to hold it in certain positions, it would always randomly stop charging. I bought a new charging cord.