When we talk about the fundamental of grooming, the 3 steps that we usually consider are cleansing, toning, and moisturizing i.e. CTM. But, one thing that we all tend to ignore is exfoliating. And this where people usually go wrong. Most of us think that washing our faces twice a day is more than sufficient to keep it in a healthy shape and form, but this is not enough.
There is a very thin line of difference between cleansing and exfoliating. While cleansing help in washing away the dirt and impurity from the skin, exfoliation goes a bit further by removing all the dead skin cells that sit on the top of the skin. Thus, it is very important to exfoliate the face at regular intervals.
|1||Acure Brightening Facial Scrub - 4 Fl Oz - All Skin Types, Sea Kelp & French Green Clay - Softens,...||24,669 Reviews||$9.99 $6.62||Buy on Amazon|
|2||St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub Clears Blackheads & Unclogs Pores Green Tea & Bamboo With...||16,606 Reviews||$4.87||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Sugar Facial Scrub Exfoliator, Face Scrub to Gently Exfoliate...||18,810 Reviews||$9.88 $7.99||Buy on Amazon|
To help you select the best scrub that will suit your skin, we have shortlisted 8 products. Let’s have a look!
The Best Face Scrub for Men
The Brickell Men’s Renewing Face Scrub for Men is an all organic and natural product. It is a scented face scrub and is made up using an energized blend of coffee extract and green tea. The scrub sloughs away oil, dead skin, and other impurities and works on restoring a clear complexion. It also helps in making your skin feel soft. Thus, it can also act as a great pre-shave.
- Jojoba beads and Pumice – these ingredients help in removing dead skin cells, dirt, and other impurities from the skin.
- Aloe vera, Avocado Butter, and Vitamin E – these ingredients help in nourishing the skin for a moisturized and nourished feel.
- Coffee extracts and Green Tea – these ingredients help in energizing the skin.
- It is a vegan face scrub and is made using all-natural ingredients.
- It is a paraben-free and sulfate-free product and does not contain any synthetic fragrance.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It has a very nice fragrance.
- It leaves your skin soft and nourished.
- It polishes your skin for a brighter complexion.
- It comes in a small and travel-friendly container.
- If you have sensitive skin, you might feel that the product is a bit abrasive. Thus, it is suggested to use it in a smaller quantity.
The Lather & Wood’s Face Scrub for Men is a premium-quality product that scrubs away dead skin, dirt, and oil from the skin pores. It also works on unclogging hair follicles that leave behind a smooth skin. It also offers a remarkable closer and comfortable shave. The best part about this face scrub is it does not dry out the skin, unlike most face scrubs. Apply it gently over your skin’s surface for the best result. Even if you have oily skin, you can use the product as it does not lead to breakouts.
- Jojoba beads – they help in removing dead skin cells and grime from your face.
- It works great as a pre-shave.
- It unclogs pores and removes hair follicles thereby revitalizing the skin.
- The formula does not include any harsh chemicals.
- It is made up using all-natural ingredients.
- It does not dry out the cause and does not even lead to breakouts.
- It has a nice masculine and rejuvenating scent.
- It is a cruelty-free product.
- It is a bit over-priced.
The Viking Revolution Microdermabrasion Face Scrub for men is an ultimate face scrub that can be used immediately after shaving to prevent the skin from drying out. It is designed to serve men with all the skin types as it moisturizes the skin. The best part about this scrub is it contains all-natural ingredients. It features a pleasant scent that is not at all overwhelming or feminine.
It is a chemical-based exfoliator that makes use of natural oils and exfoliates the skin. The formula is not thick and thus, it helps in cleaning the clogged pores and giving your skin a nice and oily sheen. It works on deep cleansing your skin, thereby promoting healthy skin.
- Vitamin E – it helps in nourishing the skin and repairs cell damage.
- Sweet almond oil, coconut oil, and sunflower seed oil – these ingredients help in promoting healthy and rejuvenating skin.
- It is refreshing to use.
- It has a great peppermint scent.
- The scrub is very gentle on the skin.
- It forms a great pre-shave prep.
- The scrub helps in revitalizing the skin.
- It works on repairing skin damage.
- It is not a great product for overly sensitive skin.
The brand is dedicated completely to allow flawless skincare and thus, they focus on creating a product that has the right ingredients from the basics. The formula is made up using a perfect blend of products that make it suitable for those with sensitive skin.
If you are finding it difficult to choose a mild yet effective scrub for your sensitive skin, this is the best option for you!
- Jojoba and pumice beads – they help in exfoliating the skin without causing any damage to the skin cells.
- Tea tree oil – it has anti-bacterial properties that help in the treatment of acne and helps in reducing inflammation.
- Witch Hazel – it fights against signs of aging and helps in nourishing dry skin.
- Vitamin C – it helps in evening out the skin tone and increasing collagen production. It also helps in protecting the skin from damaging free radicals.
- Aloe vera – it contains antioxidants that help in fighting against visible signs of aging.
- MSM – it offers anti-inflammatory properties that help in detoxing the skin and offer a healthy and bright complexion.
- It is a perfect scrub for fighting against acne.
- It helps in preventing the formation of ingrown hair.
- It helps in reducing skin inflammation.
- It is a great product for those with sensitive skin types.
- It is effective and mild at the same time.
- It does not work great for people with dry skin.
Dove Men + Care Face Scrub is an exfoliating scrub that is formulated especially for men. It helps in removing excess oil and dirt from the skin cells without stripping off natural oils from the skin. It contains invigorating scrubbing agents that ensure advance protection for people with dry skin. The scrub is clinically tested, and it starts working on the skin by creating a rich lather.
The pumice helps in getting rid of dirt and oil without causing any irritation on the skin. The scrub also includes some moisturizing agents that ensure that the grime and debris are removed without leaving your skin dry and damaged.
- Natural pumice – it helps in exfoliating the skin gently and leaving behind soft and smooth skin.
- It helps in deep cleaning the skin.
- It exfoliates and moisturizes the skin at the same time.
- Unlike other scrubs, it leaves behind soft and supple skin.
- It comes at an affordable price.
- The scrub is packaged in a travel-friendly packaging and a single tube can go a long way.
- It is an intense scrub and might not be a great product for people with sensitive skin types.
The M3 Natural Activated Charcoal Scrub gets nothing but only praise from its customers and experts. It works so well that people just love this product. The presence of charcoal adds fuel to its popularity and even though it is a bit costly, people don’t mind giving this product a try.
The most important feature of this scrub is it is infused with collagen and stem cells that provide a natural boost in natural collagen, thereby increasing the longevity of skin cells.
- Activated charcoal – it traps chemicals and prevents their absorption in your skin.
- Collagen – they help in rejuvenating your skin by repairing damaged skin tissues and increasing collagen production. It also helps in protecting your skin from free radicals.
- Dead sea salts – they help in removing blackheads and detoxifying your skin.
- The activated charcoal formula helps in extracting impurities from the skin.
- It is a safe and effective product.
- You can even use it as a body scrub.
- It helps in fighting acne and rejuvenating and detoxifying your skin.
- It works great as a pore minimizer.
- If not washed properly, you might notice black residues left behind. You can wash your face again to get rid of it.
The Exfoliating Face Scrub by Tame the Beast is an amazing face scrub that works on clearing away the dead skin cells to offer a renewed, energized, and clear-faced freshness to your face. It is formulated using a great combination of ginseng, caffeine, and green tea that help in eradicating all the dead skin cells.
- Natural Botanicals (Peppermint, Ginseng, Green Tea, Pomegranate, Apple, Sugarcane) – help in restoring the skin cells and rejuvenating the skin.
- Vitamin E – helps in nourishing the skin and repairs cell damage.
- It is a paraben-free, sulfate-free, and cruelty-free product.
- It is perfect for people with all skin types.
- It smells nice.
- A small amount of scrub is enough to clean the entire face.
- It feels great on the skin.
- It has moisturizing and rejuvenating properties.
- It is a bit costly.
If you love coffee, you must try this face scrub by Thrive Natural Care. It is a leading brand that has taken the facial scrub technology to another level. It is formulated using a perfect blend of plant-based oils and coffee grounds that not only help in exfoliating the face but it also works on supercharging and revitalizing the skin. It offers a caffeine boost that is great for your skin and mood.
- Arabica coffee – it exfoliates and provides an extra energizing touch to your skin.
- Carnauba wax – it is a natural and gentle exfoliant. It is also a natural alternative to polyethylene beads.
- Jojoba oil – it works on releasing trapped hair that eventually causes ingrown hair.
- Coco-glucoside – it acts as a natural cleanser that prevents the skin from over-drying.
- It comes at an affordable price.
- It is very easy to apply the scrub and does not cause sensitivity to the skin.
- It helps in preventing blackheads and ingrown hair.
- The coffee grounds help in providing an energy boost to the skin.
- It penetrates deep into the skin and exfoliate it in a better way.
- It has a pleasant fragrance.
- It is a vegan product.
- It can make your skin feel a bit dry and lacks moisturizing properties.
How To Exfoliate?
The following steps will help you achieve a soft and blemish-free skin:
- Wash your face and neck with lukewarm water.
- Take a pea-sized amount of the exfoliator or scrub on your fingertips.
- Start applying it over your face and neck and then massage in a circular motion.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
These were our top picks for the best face scrubs for men. We hope these reviews help you find the best one for you.