Are you one of those people who do not like messing their hands while using butter, chocolate, margarine, etc? Then you don’t have to fight with this problem anymore as Biem butter sprayer is here to keep your hands nonsticky and grease-free!
What is Biem Butter Spray?
The biem butter sprayer is a unique device and that can spray butter over whatever dish you want. Along with butter, it can spray chocolate too which is an added advantage.
How Does The Biem Butter Sprayer Work?
The working of the biem is very simple. Once you pour the butter into the biēm, it goes down from its middle carriage into a reservoir. At the reservoir, it has layers of ultra-thin heaters that help in melting the butter.
Once the butter is melted, it starts moving in an upward direction towards the sprayer. The biēm is designed with a level sensor so that you will know when to turn it on and off. Due to this sensor, we get to know that when you can add more butter to melt as it depends on how full the reservoir is.
When the quantity of butter goes below a certain level, the sensor tells the biem to melt more butter. Using biem you can spray an estimated 0.4g of butter per second of spray.
How Do You Clean A Biem Butter Sprayer?
Cleaning a biem butter sprayer is a very simple task. Just follow the steps given below and your sprayer will be as clean as a new one!
- Fill the two-third of the device with hot water and add any dish soap you use into it. After that shake it well.
- Press the on/off switch to turn on biem.
- Press and hold the on/off button for 5 sec. While you do this, top and power light will turn dark blue.
- The next step is to remove the lid block the nozzle of biem with one of your fingers and keep pressing the trigger until you can see the bubbles in the chamber.
- Now just replace the lid and spray for 10 sec and then rinse biem with clean water. Keep spraying it till it gets empty.
Where to buy
Here is the link to buy Biem Butter Sprayer
Before buying this device, you must be familiar with all its characteristics. So, read below to know all the features of biem.
- Biem is extremely safe to use as there are no chemical or artificial propellants are involved. It just works on heat and air.
- Make sure you store biem in the refrigerator or on the counter.
- Spreading butter with a knife can be a tedious job. Biem makes it faster, easier and mess-free.
- With biem, you don’t need to worry about overheating the butter to melt.
- It has an automatic shut-off functionality that helps you save energy.
- Biem is developed with a patent-pending nozzle that makes sure there won’t be any clogging issues after or while using.
Check all the pros and cons of biem spray below.
- Biem is very useful while making pancakes, waffles, popcorn, etc.
- This product is very easy to use as well as clean.
- It doesn’t require any special maintenance.
- Some of the users may find that the battery will unexpectedly run down and you will be stranded until it charges up again. So it is best to get a backup battery.
- Few of you might find it to be weak on bread if you need a heavier coating on it.
We all know that butter goes on everything from bread, waffles, to grilled cheese sandwiches, burgers. Apart from this, there are multiple uses of butter and with biem all of that becomes simpler than ever before. So, get yourself this amazing product and use butter everywhere with extreme ease and a single spray.